Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Penplots

So I met up with my friend Ally today, and found out she had a blog on here. She told me about this-- an original story with chapters written by different people. I'm going to contribute, so that might be what you see on here soon-ish. ;)

Hopefully, it'll help to be writing again. Trying to work on "Going Against the Grain" over spring break, but it's going pretty slowly; Captain Hammer's hard to write for. Yesterday was pretty much spent at the computer, being comatose. :P Fortunately, today was different-- I woke up at 8:30 and read in bed (the book Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks; I'd recommend it) until about 10. Got up/dressed/ready for the day. Then I left with my mom for breakfast, coffee, library, etc. Saw Ally (as said above), then got home at 3:30-ish. On the computer for the first time today. :)

Just accidentally posted it in PenPlots, actually. ^^; Gonna have to get used to being able to post in two different places. Prepare for many mistakes and mix-ups on my part.

No comments: