Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sorry-

-that I haven't posted lately; been too tired/busy/lazy/insert your own excuse here. I'll make these updates short but sweet.

Went out to a Japanese fast-food restaurant with my mom yesterday; had a great time. Almost done reading Eclipse. Had a free 3-mint coffee drink at Borders today and free ice cream tonight- sweets city. Wore my cape to Culver's. Got a few amused looks and my mom to say that she thought the waiter liked me. Many "Freddy" updates, but this is my blog, not his. I'll keep quiet for now. Got a free Twilight poster in USA Today. Rewatched Dr. Horrible again. Want to explain the name of my blog but once again procrastinate. Didn't have to do the dishes last night because we ate out twice- an abnormality; I skipped around the house shouting for joy. Forgot where St. Louis was. Read the webcomic "anti-HEROES". More work abounds. Getting some time off for Thanksgiving in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I wore a cape around yesterday. It was great fun. I think I might make it a monthly thing. ^^

Donne said...

Really? What did it look like? Mine is thin but swooshy, with a hood that can be easily covered up.

I like capes, too. ^_^