Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dr. Horrible/Kim Possible Crossover

You're not Drakken...

Description: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog/KP crossover. A green-skinned woman with a fake-looking mustache directed Kim and Ron's heroic intentions to a certain amateur villain's hideout... Is it going to be the Senior's all over again?

Humor/Parody. Rated K. One-shot.


My first crossover! :D Tell me how it went! Just click that little "Review" button... anonymous reviews welcome! Please?

Ah, well. Fun to write.

--

More updates on my life? Well, if you insist. More Freddy bits- like him whomping into me in the hall. He gave me a "what the heck did I do?" look and I said hello sarcastically, but later felt guilty for not apologizing like I would with anyone else, so I did later that day. He said he didn't care. I've been upset a lot lately. Probably just not getting enough sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A neat fic, I enjoyed it. Good dialogue. Poor guy, if his villainy had been handled by Kim and Ron instead of Captain Hammer, whole tragedies could have been avoided.

But then, it's Joss Whedon, a cruel god to his creations.

I don't know why you felt guilty for the way you talked to Freddy. Still sounds like a fool. (I'd have used a stronger word.)

Sounds like a cliche, and it's not like I know about this, but I'd assume he's confused by how he feels about you, and so takes it out on you.

Donne said...

Thanks! I love getting reviews on my work- and indeed, Billy might have had a much better life in the KP universe. But as you said, it is Joss we're talking about.

"Freddy"'s been a little more cordial lately. And thanks again, this time for the advice.