Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight movie! :D

Gah! I'm back from Twilight, and it was awesome! All the teenage girls squealed when Edward and when Carlisle came onto the screen. ;) Bella and Jacob were too serious for my liking, but the action scenes were great (spoiler: seriously, Edward would NOT STOP sucking Bella's arm XD). Some humor, not enough time to fall in love in my opinion, but very excellent. It was fun to be into something everyone else was, for a change! I met this girl there- Team Edward- and we began discussing the books. It was a lot of fun. We stopped for Culvers' root beer floats afterward, and had a good time. I loved it. The movie was not perfect, but it was certainly fun. And the Twilight readers laughed at certain parts no one else seemed to get- it was fun, too, to laugh along.

No comments: