Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good-bye, turtles

It finally happened. *sigh*

Those of you who know me in Reality know that I used to have two box turtles- Tammy and Caleb- that I got when I was eight. I used to- to really be excited about them. Loved 'em. Was obsessed with turtles! ;) But... lately I haven't been taking care of them like I should. After being hounded about it for a long time, I decided to sell them. It's been a while since then. Someone finally accepted the offer, with online "ad" help from my mom :P, and took them not 15 minutes ago, to give to their eight-year-old son for Christmas.

I know it's better for them... but it's hard letting them go, even if I hardly see them anymore.

*sighs again, deeply and slowly*

The parent of the new owner took my email address, and said she'd tell me when they get the turtles set up.

Gah. I didn't even cry when my fish died. I don't know why I'm sad now! I just... agh.

I'll miss ya, tortellies.

No comments: