Thursday, October 23, 2008

Help... not.

"Freddy" came by me today, as class was winding down and we could talk. He asked me if I wanted any help finishing the assignment. I smiled like my advisers advised but told him I was alright- no help needed. He then said he wouldn't have helped me anyway and stood there for a moment before chasing after a male friend.

He keeps sitting facing me with his legs apart. It creeps me out! But the teacher is in my direction from his perspective, so he has a reason. Maybe he just sits like that normally.

---

Oh, and I think Zuko from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" is really hot (literally and figuratively!). Had to put that in. Zuko'll make almost any post cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He then said he wouldn't have helped me anyway and stood there for a moment before chasing after a male friend."

It sounds to that when you turned him down (for perfectly good reasons, as you're entitled to do), he couldn't just go "Ok, see you later." That way would leave the scene as him opening up and being rejected, so he had to rewrite it to keep things under control.

Donne said...

Hm. You may be right. Thanks for the advice and I'll keep you updated.