Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Introduction

Okedokey. Here be my blog. Yes, yes, I know. *waves off applause* I suppose I must describe my interests, yes? *clears throat*

I'm a Christian, a vegetarian, and I fancy myself as an author. My favorite poems are "The Rainy Day" and "The Raven". I'm a big fan of Astro Boy, the movie Ratatouille, Pirates of the Caribbean, Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog, the Simpsons, Jane and the Dragon, Wordgirl, American Dragon: Jake Long, and Kim Possible. If you can't tell (although I hope it's obvious), my name is a vegetarian play on Bart Simpson's famous catchphrase "Don't have a cow, man!"

As a hobby, I write Kim Possible fanfiction. http://www.fanfiction.net/~donteatacowman

I am also a member of the RonStoppable.net forums and Youtube, under the same name as here and on FF Net.

Some of my hobbies include checking out the above websites, writing, perfecting my evil laugh and world domination plots, reading, and the evil to trump evil: homework. *An unearthly scream is heard in the distance*

Sooooo....

Do you ever wonder if you're under mind control, and are only persuaded that you posses free will? I asked my female friend (Heretofore known as "Al"), and she gave me an odd look and replied in the negative. Oy vey.

Anyhoo, I guess I'm signing off for now. May post again, may be abducted by heat-seeking aliens- who knows what the future holds?

No comments: